Sunday, July 24, 2011

YouTube Marketing with Example

Roofing Business Blueprint is the main YouTube video community, YouTube video about marketing. We're going to start going over what we did in the last video, which was to be seen by examining how long it took for the video to get indexed by Google and YouTube. I copy and paste the name of the video. Put it up here in the search bar. Like I said YouTube is a search engine. We'll go ahead and search for that term. Now put it back to 23 hours.This is actually one of the days from today. Its number 2 on YouTube. It is already there.You can click on it, it goes right to your website. YouTube training Roofing Business Blueprint
Also, I want to do one more thing I want to show you what he has just one day. How quick can a video index. We just go to www.google.com, and I'm going to show you how long it took to get into Google. See it on the first page of Google, without anything, without SEO indexing or something and you're already out there on the first page of Google. Brings us right back to the page. You know, if it is not the fastest, all the first page of Google within 24 hours of video marketing. Absolutely amazing.
Roofing Business Blueprint Rocks YouTube
Okay, I want to show you a few things about editing videos. And the feeling is that if you connect a flip cam. Okay, like I said I did not buy the latest video cam flip just to show you guys it works. It downloads as soon as I plugged it in and we go to click on a folder to view files. We're going to go ahead and open the files. It is software installed so I do not have to or anything. I understand that it goes through and automatically logs you basically flip cam.Oh wow, this is pretty neat. Set up and organize so many things you can do here. We'll go ahead and go through it and a bad agreement. Flip the doll has a pretty nice little program.This camera is different than other cameras that I have. To the point, I have taken up the software, then I have to change the program. It looks like all this automatically for you without additional charge, and it comes with the camera. You know, I'm paying almost $ 1,800 dollars for some of my software.

Roofing Business Blueprint Is Giant YouTube
Okay let's go ahead and let it upload, I'll let that set. And it seems that it goes pretty quickly.You know, video marketing is the best. All the things I've done over the years, I have not found anything except that people have to manage the video. think about this when you read the words that you read the words Ya, you can soak it up, but if you look at the video and listen to everything that is going, you know, people are intrigued by the video. I know that when I go to the website and it's not video, I click on the next page. I mean, you do not want to read all this stuff. I do roofing contractor, I like the video. Homeowners like the video. They see what their products there. Videos homes that you are working. There are so many videos today opened the doors. This is a much better way to market. Personally, I find that video, and I know that the video will give you more traffic than anything else. Ads by Google
Learn how you Traffic With YouTube?
Okay, let's see what they've got here. We are sending this will want to restart the software so I do not go for it. I'll show you guys a couple of things here. I went ahead and I've opened up the video that I have a camera. I'm going to go ahead and download it. So I'm going to upload this video and I'm going to show you. What I think is a good way to make the film.You know you can edit the movie directly to YouTube with Google. And you can also make it free software. Okay here is the video right here, I'm going to go ahead and open it. It can be loaded on that pretty quickly. All of this is the video it's called a squeeze page. Squeeze.
I'm just going to the roof, Maine video of what it is. This video off the website. Again, keywords, right click to copy paste. Place again. And we're going, how. And, of course, is not going to go, it's going to be http://www.roofingbusinessblueprint.comOkay, so it loads up pretty fast. YouTube is fast. Okay, I'm just going to hit the save changes.
YouTube to reveal the secrets of the Business Blueprint Roofing
If they do I'm going to show you what you can do. You can actually go to your account and go to the video editor. This is great for what it does, then load up these little videos. What can you do, you have to drag a box. Let it go, it's going to load it on a system that is already built and can add music. So if you have music, let's get some music. Oh, it's got all sorts of things already built. That's perfect. We can not drag and drop it right here and look at it is divided. Hit the space key to play. And it is quite necessary. This is a pretty nice little thing, and hit publish. He publishes it right on YouTube.
Get Your Flood are rocking YouTube traffic to your Roofing Business
What am I going to do is go to your video. And that one does not load up. So go ahead and went to the account. And we will click on the video editor. I do not know if it is a reminder of that. There are many things you can cut and paste, all kinds of things to work together. Lots of things to play. This is how you can use the software to do this as well. I will show you the second that I use that's another freebee if you have a Windows system. Now let me get out of here.
As it is, the Windows Media Player. This is a free program that is in most Windows machines. Now, basically what you do here is drag the video down and put it directly into the player. You can zoom in so you have some different pieces. As if there's anything you want to cut, right? You want to make the less you can actually grab the corners and shrink it down to a piece that you want. We can add some music. I put a piece of my machine, so we can go for a copy, then drag it directly to your machine, from one side to another. Or you can import the media. No matter how you do it. Usually its drag and drop a lot of these machines. Let's go right to my desktop and then I put in, I do not put music out there. In the roof of the video. YouTube videos. Here it is sound. So it puts it directly to the machine automatically.
YouTube Marketing How to Help Your Roofing Business?
You can drag it down and put it right here. Drag it to wherever you want. It's all drag and drop. Now, when you press the space bar and hit play it will make the right music for your video. So pretty nice stuff, it takes some practice to play. It does not cost anything. They have a lot of them. And if you've made a movie, you have hit the movie. It will go out and do a little visualization. You can put it on your computer, you can make a DVD with it. You can e-mail attachment. Our e-mail program is unreal, I just go to my computer, and you can name it whatever you want. Usually, he makes the right to the videos. Right in your user account. I'm going to go ahead and set it up on YouTube videos that I'm working today.
Creating YouTube videos Roofing Business Blueprint
It's pretty neat stuff. You can name it whatever you want, we will call it "training in", and it's going to go ahead and do your visualization. Its best quality, you can compress, but if you want to have a fair amount. And it's going to go ahead and do his thing. It did not take long to change it. Lots more videos may take several minutes. Or, if you make up to ten minutes, you will know that it may take 20 to 30 minutes. This change has been saying for 5 minutes.So I will not go through it all, but put it on your desktop.
Learn Video Marketing Blueprint Roofing Business
This is going to 4 minutes, I do not want to just burn up airtime. But it's fun stuff here on YouTube. And to be able to do that, go to Google and copy and paste. Even here it is, copy it into YouTube and you will see again and how soon. I did this one video today, 8 hours ago and it is already number 4 on YouTube. Let's say Google. And look where it is now.And just to show the power of internet marketing and video marketing on the Internet. It's amazing. You know, even the video jumps to 38,200 searches within minutes and even a sense of the website. That's incredible. I mean, me, video is the way to go.
Building Your Local Roofing YouTube Traffic
I've seen a lot of searches are being made. We simply type in the roofing business. And I'm just going to show you some stuff that blows me away every time I look at it. We'll go ahead and click Next. I'm on page number 3 Video is always available for guys. Video page is always going to be there. And people will click on the video just as fast as they hit the line. I think you have a video out there. Roofing Business Blueprint. it's awesome out there, and video marketing.
Anyway, this is David Deschaine Roofing with the Business Blueprint. We hope you find it helpful training video on YouTube. I know it's going to help you throughout the marketing on the Internet. We speak to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment