Friday, July 22, 2011

Separate Google Account from YouTube


I wanted my e-mail / Google account with my youtube unlink. They said the only way I could do that is by closing my YouTube account. I do not want to close my account on google just do not have associated with him. Thank you! PS If I will close my account and reopen it be See how they fixed it, it was different than the steps you described, I change my password, had to be reset by a second e-mail address, and it took me to thegoogle account page, not youtube, if one on the YouTube page, and I was signed after the signing in and checking, not an option.
That's just stupid, the whole system they are trying to do here are useless. If we do not unlink them, we change our youtube username so that we can not stick with it atleast. How can I delete the link between my YouTube & Google account without youtube?
Ugh! It did not work! I had hoped it would but when I logged into my YouTube account to remain logged into my e-mail and I will not be registered in both, because I now have to log out of both. Its not even my main email account! I do not even think it's possible to unlink it! You're right: (It seems there is no way to unlink it, I'm fed up I tried all night if I go through the unlink option, it's just leads me to the login page again, where it says ... "Do you have a YouTube account? If so, then add it to your Google" or "Create a new Youtube account." It forces me to link through Google, I can no longer log into YouTube at all. I can not have the two accounts linked to restart because it related to the wrong account with google and it prevents me accessing sites like my Blogger account. What a mess. i wana be able to log into my youtube but not my google. its not let me log on to YouTube at all. uuuuuugggggghhhh !!!!!!!! How can I delete the link between my YouTube & Google account without youtube? * Sigh * At least now I know I'm not alone in this, although it does not help against the frustration. I'm looking at Google, as this huge monster taking over all of my pages and left me with no control over what I do and where I do it. I've tried everything to fix the problem, go through the whole deleting cookies and a dozen times. I'm still stuck!
I just wanted a YouTube account (already a Google account), and my yahoo mail (that I use for all applications) to make it, but youtube has a Google account to me as well, so that nowevery time I log on youtube i logged out of google. I do not have an option to unlink, and that in so many times during the day is extremely frustrating log.
yes this is really frustrating .. It seems that if you create a YouTube account from your Google account, they are forever linked with each other .. there is no possibility of lifting the link my Google account from my youtube account.i even tried to delete my account. But still, when I open my account settings in Google Accounts, is listed under my youtube services.wtf?. google should update this and give the user more control over their accounts.
I have the same problem. I want to delete my YouTube account, but not my gmail account.Mainly because my real name is used for my username. I just assumed if I can link the accounts, then I can cancel at any time. The system can not do myself. In fact, the message says that my youtube and google accounts are "permanently" attached. Very frustrating.Not cool. I'm stuck with the arrangement now. Jerks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment